When customers contact us to manage their online properties, we ask them to provide us access. In order to arrange the process and to make it easier, we have created a comprehensive guide for providing access to all digital assets on the Internet.
If you are interested in receiving our solutions from us (online sponsored advertising, analysis and monitoring processes, social media management, SEO, etc.), we need to have access to manage these assets. When you provide us access, we know how to use our systems to manage your assets efficiently, professionally and qualitatively. You do not usually need to provide us your personal account.
There are different types of permissions or in other words, different levels of providing access (it is important to note that there are properties that have other types of permissions or are called other names):
- Management – Administrative access to your account.
- Editing – edit access without comprehensive management.
- Viewing – Just viewing your account.
When we seek access, we usually seek the highest lifting of access. The reason for this is our rich experience – it allows us freedom of action and so you can work quietly and eventually work will be more orderly.
Ready? Let’s get to know the steps you need to take to give us access and permissions to your properties on the web. These are popular properties, and there are properties that are not here, but we also manage them.
Social Media Management is one of our solutions that we manage your business pages, publish information, create an interaction with the target audience and more details. The solution enables, inter alia, to respond to your target audience, increase the number of followers and other details.
If you do not have a business page as you wish, you should tell us so that we can create it for you or to help you create one.
In order for us to access your business page on Facebook, you only need to confirm our request. All you can confirm the request:
- Click on some notifications on your profile.
- Click our notification.
- When you’re taken to your page settings, you must approve the request.
In order for us to manage your company page on LinkedIn, you must provide us with access. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to the management of your company page.
- Click Admin tools and then click Page admins.
- Type our netolink username. *
- Select our user and provide them Admin Access Level.
- Save the settings.
* Must be in touch with us during access, to make sure everything is ok.
In order for us to manage your index page, you must provide us with the user’s login information. At this time, it is not possible to manage otherwise.
Like Instagram, in order to manage your Twitter page, you must provide us with the user’s login information. At this time, it is not possible to manage otherwise.
In order for us to manage your Finestress page, you must provide us with the user’s login information. At this time, it is not possible to manage otherwise.
Sponsored Advertising Another solution that enables you to advertise on search engines and social networks in a sponsored manner, that is when you budget for advertising for platforms. Advertising helps boost your sales by creating a dedicated campaign that we build for you.
To manage your account, you’ll need to provide us with your advertising account ID.
- Sign in to:ads.google.com.
- When you are logged into the account, click the question mark icon, where you can see the account number.
- Previous Google Adwords: When you’re signed in, at the top of the top will be the account number.
When we request access, you will receive an email, click the link and then you will need to confirm that we will be able to access your account.
If you do not have an AdWords ad account, you can create one in the previous step, otherwise tell us so we can provide you with a different solution.
To manage your advertising account on Facebook, you need to provide us with your Advertiser ID number. You can provide us with this information in one of the following ways:
- Facebook: Click on the small triangle next to the question mark at the top of Facebook > click on “Manage Ads”.
- Link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/accounts
Copy the ID and give it to us. You’ll then be notified with an account management request, click the alert, and then grant us access.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one in the previous step. Otherwise, tell us so we can provide you with a different solution.
To manage your LinkedIn advertising account, you must provide us with management access to your account. Here’s how to do this:
- Sign in to https://www.linkedin.com/ad/accounts
- If you do not have an advertising account, click Add, then provide a name and associate it with a LinkedIn Company page.
- Click the gear and then “Manage Access”.
- Click Add user to account and then enter Netolink. *
- Select our user and provide them with a management approach.
* Must be in touch with us during access, to make sure everything is normal.
If you do not have a LinkedIn ad account, you can create one in the previous step, otherwise tell us so we can provide you with a different solution.
To manage your advertising account on Twitter, you must provide us with management access to your account. Here’s how to do this:
- Go to: https://ads.twitter.com
- Click the username at the top and then Edit access to account.
- Click the Add Access button.
- Enter our username @netolink and select Admin Access Level.
- Select Can compose programmable tweets and click Save.
If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create one in the previous step; otherwise, tell us so we can provide you with a different solution.
To manage your advertising account at Bing, you must provide us with your account ID. In order to provide this, we have done so:
- Before requesting access:
- Sign in to your advertising account: https://bingads.microsoft.com
- In the sidebar, you’ll see your account ID, which should be provided to us.
- After requesting access:
- Click on your email at the top and select “Accounts & Billing”.
- Go to the Requests tab
- Confirm the request.
If you do not have a Bing account, you can create one in the previous step, otherwise tell us so we can provide you with a different solution.
With the SEO solution, we help you manage the visibility of your brand in search engines, we help promote your business by relevant keywords when your target audience searches for you, we make your site better for users and more.
In order to provide us with access to your Google webmasters tools, please follow these steps:
- Access the search console: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home
- Select your site.
- Click the gear then Users and Property Owners.
- Click “Add New User”.
- Enter the email address you received from us.
- Please provide us with a full confirmation and click “Add”.
If you do not have a Google Console account, you should tell us so we can create one for you.
To provide us with access to your Bing webmasters tools, please follow these steps:
- Visit Bing’s webmaster: https://www.bing.com/webmaster/home/mysites
- Select your site.
- In the sidebar, click “Configure My Site” and then “Users”.
- Type your email: firstname.lastname@example.org (do not send to this email – just enter it).
- In the role, select Administrator.
If you do not have a Bing account for webmasters, tell us so we can create one for you.
In order to provide us access to your Yandex webmasters tools, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Yandex webmasters: https://webmaster.yandex.com/sites
- Select your site.
- In the sidebar, click “Access rights”.
- Type our username: Netolink.
- Click the Delegate rights button.
If you do not have a Yanks webmasters account, tell us so we can create one for you.
Our additional service is web site management. Whether you are only interested in operating and maintaining or entering content, you must provide us with access to the site. In this case, we ask for your username to access the site management. Sometimes you can provide us with a new system administrator.
If you are a SEO service, you must provide us with the maximum access to your site.
If you need to provide access to your WordPress-based website, follow these steps:
- In the application panel, click Users and then “New User”.
- In the Username field, enter: netolink
- In the E-mail field, enter the e-mail that you will receive from us.
- In the Role section, choose Administrator.
- Then click the “New User” button.
If we’re talking about other sites, a new user with administrator access should be created for us. Otherwise, we will ask you for your user.
Analysis and monitoring of processes
Web Analytics is a department in our company that is responsible for analyzing and monitoring the activities of your websites and applications. Conversion ratio optimization, A / B tests, and other services.
To provide us with access to your Google Analytics account, please do so as follows:
- Sign in to your account: https://analytics.google.com
- Click Admin (gear down).
- Under Account, click Manage users.
- In the new pane, click + at the top.
- Enter the email address you received from us.
- In the Permissions section, select all options.
- Click the Add button.
If you do not have an Analytics account, please let us know in order to find a solution.
That’s it about managing your assets online. Now, you need to be in touch with your client manager to be in touch with him to check that you’ve provided the right approach for us and that we can get started.