Netolink (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to the privacy of our customers and users on this site.
The information that Netolink collects
Netolink allows you to leave contact details for a quote or to contact you regarding the solutions we offer. When you leave your contact details with us, we receive your personal information including your name, phone number, e-mail address, payment methods and more.
We also collect additional information through social networks, telephone, messaging, events, and other communication channels. The information may be the voice and video recording, call log, phone numbers you call or call you, photos of you or your business and other documents.
We also collect information about the browsers and devices with which you make use of our site or the services we offer. This includes unique identifiers such as browser type, device type, operating system, network name, browser language, IP address, geographic location, age range, gender, date and time, and referrer.
In addition, we collect information about your activity in the services we offer and on the website. This information is used by us to understand if we are presenting quality content for you. This may include: keywords you searched for, videos you watched, interaction with content and the site, your comments, interaction with our channels, interaction with our ads, conversion activity, and the activity of other sites receiving services from us.
Why does Netolink collect the information?
We use the information we collect by our services for a number of reasons:
- Our Services – We use the information we receive from you so that we can provide our services for you, either by contacting you.
- Improving our services – We use the information to understand whether the content we provide meets your need.
- Customizing your content and ads – We use the information to show you tailored content when you’re not on our site, for example by ads.
- Performance measurement – We use the information to understand how our services are used. Which helps us improve our performance.
- Future contact with you – We use the information so that we can contact you in the future and offer you additional services.
- Protecting Netolink and our users – We use the information so that we can act to protect ourselves and our customers and users, due to security, abuse, or other issues.
We visit data in most cases and in some cases we also process data. While we collect information, we also use various services that provide us with data processing or data control services such as analytics services, security services, application management, and advertising services.
We may use information collected by service providers or us to show you tailored content and ads as you browse the web, search on search engines, or visit social networks. You may see a Netolink ad because you have used our services by browsing the site or providing your personal information.
Control your information on Netolink
You have the option to choose which information we collect and how we will use it. For this purpose, you must know that the information is divided into 2: information collected by us or information collected by an external service.
Information collected by us is information you have transmitted to us through our website or through other means of communication. Therefore, you can decide what information you want to provide us according to the provision of the service. You can also request a copy of the information we have about you.
Information collected by an external service such as analytics services and ads by Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many other services. You can determine what information we can collect by defining each of the services you use.
We may remove your information from our repositories if you request it, if your information is no longer relevant and we do not need it anymore or if we create a situation where we are privileged to delete the information for safety and security reasons.
External services provide you with tools to delete the information they provide us about you, which must be accessed directly.
Sharing your information
Netolink does not share your information with other individuals, entities or companies outside of Netolink, including a parent, sister, or other related companies. Except for the following:
- We’ve received your consent – if you’ve given us consent to transfer your personal information to other services, we can do so.
- Data Processing – We may provide information about you to entities, companies, or individuals we trust will work for us over these policies. For example, customer service providers and other systems.
- Legal issues – We may transfer information if required by law, order, or legal process to comply with the law.
Secure your information
Our company uses security standards that protect the information you provide us or really use our site or services.
Your personal information is secured in closed systems that have access only to employees of the company or services that process the information for us. All are subject to this confidentiality obligation to increase security and prevent data leakage. In cases of violation, we may take significant steps towards them.
Where we collect sensitive information (such as credit card information), this information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can check this by looking for a green closed lock icon in the address bar of your web browser, or by searching https at the beginning of the web page address.
All information you provide to us via e-mail or our website is stored on our secure servers or on third-party secure servers authorized by us.
This policy applies to all services we offer, including our blog and services offered by a third party.
This policy may change from time to time and we do not undertake to inform you of any changes. However, you can visit this page from time to time.
The policy is updated as of May 25, 2018.