If you want to know how to advertise on Google, then you must be well acquainted with the system in which every ad advertising process is conducted – known as Google Ads. The system allows you to display ads in extensive locations on the Internet.
Here’s everything on the subject.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is Google’s system through which businesses can benefit from Google advertising services, in order to display their ads and reach customers who are interested in their products or services.
Until 2018, this system was called Google AdWords, as Google’s focus was on advertising text ads when searching for keywords most often. Since then the name of the system has changed to Google Ads, and new tools and features, shopping campaigns, advanced bidding, and more have been added.
In fact, Google Ads is a system where you can do the following, and not just:
- Create different campaigns.
- Create ads and upload creatives (photos and videos).
- Determine which audiences will see the ad.
- Add means of payment, set budgets, and costs.
- Manage the advertising system of the business in Google services.
- Advertise on other sites like YouTube, Gmail, and over 2 billion other sites and blogs.
- Get data and insights about advertising.
- Sync the information with other Google tools.
- more and more…..
Benefits of Google Ads
Google advertising has benefits that we talked about in the article on “Google Advertising”. But here are many benefits of the Google Ads system:
- Meeting goals and objectives – You can choose the right campaign for your marketing goal
- Payment for results – You can set payment by impressions, clicks, conversions, views, and more.
- Audience targeting – You can reach the people who are important to your business, the potential customers.
- Research – words and data can be researched before the ads are published.
- Simulators – You can plan your campaigns.
- Performance measurement – you can see the results of the advertisements, graphs, and tables with data.
- Advertising on platforms – You can promote ads on many networks such as Google Search, Gmail, YouTube, Google Play, Display Network, Shopping, and more.
Google Ads Account Structure
One Google Account can hold several Google Ads accounts. But there is no need to create more accounts if there is no real reason for it.
The Google Ads account is composed as follows:
- Campaigns – an array of ads, budgets, rule definitions aimed at promoting a particular marketing goal or objective. You can create a lot of such campaigns.
- Ad group – a grouping of ads according to the conditions you set. Each campaign can contain several ad groups.
- Ads – These are the ads themselves, the text, content, image, or video. Each ad group can contain several ads.
Types of campaigns in Google Ads
Google Ads allows you to create the following types of campaigns:
- Search Campaign – Displaying text ads and advertisements in the Google search engine.
- Media Campaign (Display) – Show ads and advertisements of the image, banner, or video type, while browsing content sites, news, and blogs. Also, on Google sites such as YouTube, Gmail, Discovery, and more.
- Shopping campaign – displaying ads and advertisements of the product type or category, in the Google search engine and in the Google Shopping tab.
- Video Campaign – Display video ads and commercials on YouTube.
- Discovery Campaign – Displaying ads in Discovery on Google.
- Smart Campaign – A campaign that performs automatic optimization.
- App Campaign – Displaying ads and advertisements of the app type, in Google Play or in the search engine or on the Display Network.
- Local Campaign – Display of ads in a local search or Google Maps.
Types of campaign goals
To better understand which campaign to choose, one must first understand what your main goal is. Here are some goals and objectives:
- Sales – Promotion of online product sales, in-app sales, phone, or local business sales.
- Leads – Receiving referrals and registrations from users who have been asked to perform a particular action.
- Website Traffic – Bringing relevant traffic to your website or landing page.
- Increasing interest in the brand – Encouraging users to get to know your products or services better.
- Awareness and exposure – Reaching a wide audience in order for them to know your brand.
- Application promotion – increasing the amount of downloading the application or performing actions in it.
- Customer visits and product promotion in a local store – to bring more visits to your local store.
Of course, you can create a campaign without a goal. But it is a technical matter, but it is advisable to choose a campaign with a dedicated purpose.
How to create a Google Ads account?
To open a Google Ads account, access this link and log in with your Google Account (Gmail account, etc.). Then, you need to click on “Start” and then log in to your Google Ads account.
If the system offers you to create a campaign (campaign), then you can skip this step, or just log out and log back in to access the management interface.
This is what the system looks like:
Google Ads provides additional tools for businesses and they are:
- Performance Planner – A tool that allows you to plan your advertising budget and see how your budget affects your performance.
- Keyword Planner – A tool that allows you to research relevant keywords and get information on the number of searches, prices, and competition.
- Reach Planner – A tool that allows you to explore exposure and data when custom posting on YouTube.
- Ad Display and Diagnostic Tool – A tool that allows you to preview and diagnose your ads.
- Audience Manager – A tool that allows you to manage and create audiences tailored to your advertising needs.
- Google Ads Editor – a tool that allows you to perform quick and instant operations in local software on your computer.
- Bulk Actions – A tool that allows you to make sweeping changes and adjustments.
- Attribution – a tool that allows you to create attribution theories of conversions and results by destination.
How to begin?
To get started, you need to choose the goal, create a Google advertising campaign, make settings and adjustments, create ads, and test the performance of your campaigns. Of course, you have to enter a means of payment for the ads to work.
You can contact us to receive from us a service of setting up and managing campaigns in a professional and advanced manner. Our customers who are new advertisers are entitled to receive a coupon from us for a total of $100 as a gift.